[wp-hackers] Allow users to upload their own images - hook to use?

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:40:56 UTC 2013

That would work as well I suppose.  I already have this information being
stored that is relevant to the picture and I need a link to each uploaded
picture in each row on the front end.  So someone selects a date, uploads a
picture, and clicks submit.  Then they have a table ordered by date with a
link to the picture they uploaded on that date right there.

Does that make sense?