[wp-hackers] Looking for team member

Guus (IFS) guus at inspiration-for-success.com
Sat Sep 7 08:58:34 UTC 2013

Hi Helen,

FYI

The http://jobs.wordpress.net/ doesn't seem to work out for what I'm looking
for. Through the post that I put on the site now I am getting bombarded with
sales e-mails from web development companies.

It was a really good suggestion, but that site doesn't seem to be the right
channel for my request and I just hope my e-mail address won't be spammed
with all those offers for web development.

This list was as I think I already found the right team member through this
list,

Guus.