[wp-hackers] Recommendations for an affordable, SECURE, WordPress host

marka999 at hushmail.com marka999 at hushmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:54:39 UTC 2013

Another thing I am looking into to help catch this kind of thing
sooner in the future is to run this plugin, or something like it
http://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-file-monitor-plus/

Anyone have any experience with this. Any other recommendations for
security plugins?
On 9/4/2013 at 5:50 PM, "Micky Hulse"  wrote:On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at
4:52 PM,   wrote:
> I got a very quick response from their sales team. So since it also
> has a 60 day money back guarantee I tried it. So far it seems really
> nice.

Wow, that's cool! I don't think you will be disappointed.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Micky