[wp-hackers] Running wp-load.php on a multisite

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Wed Sep 4 06:38:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've become used to writing little scripts like this to do quick tests
on WordPress sites from the shell (the script would go in the site
directory):

<?php require_once('wp-load.php'); do_action('something'); ?>

This doesn't appear to work on a multisite install - the require_once()
call never returns.

Presumably it's because when running from the shell, WP can't determine
which 'site' is being loaded?

Question: Is there a way I can achieve what I'm aiming for? i.e. To run
code within the WP environment?

David

--
WordShell - WordPress fast from the CLI - www.wordshell.net