[wp-hackers] Change class in form of comment_form()

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Wed Sep 4 02:14:01 UTC 2013

Otto wrote:
> Why can you not modify the CSS? The correct way would be to change the
> CSS to describe the look of the HTML, not the other way around.

Seems a little ridiculous to not be able to change the class though. I'm
surprised that you can change the ID and not the class, I'd expect it to
be the other way around.

Keep in mind that if you're using an existing framework, it might be a
pain (without a CSS preprocessor at least) to style IDs rather than
classes. It's also a little kludgy.
--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>