[wp-hackers] array_push on update_user_meta

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:48:03 UTC 2013

That works easier :)  Once someone is friended I have it set so an unfriend
button replaces the add friend button via ajax.  Is it necessary to write
another function for deleting a person?  Not sure exactly how to make the
new button function since the data being sent is not attached to the button
in any way.  maybe I could add a value to the button that says remove or
add, which would be passed to the function and determine what action to
take?