[wp-hackers] jQuery x-editable with update_user_meta?

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:40:51 UTC 2013

Damn that was incredibily useful, thanks man.  I fixed the double headers
but unfortunately this still wont work unless I am logged out.  I found the
culprit though, the same block of code that was an issue previously:

 */
function themeblvd_redirect_admin(){
if ( ! current_user_can( 'edit_posts' ) && (! defined('DOING_AJAX') || !
DOING_AJAX ) ){
wp_redirect( site_url() );
exit;
}
}
add_action( 'admin_init', 'themeblvd_redirect_admin' );

commenting out that block fixed it.   What do I need to add to this so I
can still block wp-admin access but keep the ajax call working?  Add a
jQuery exception as well?