[wp-hackers] Upgrading to Wordpress 3.7 is deleting a file from our plugin thus breaking a lot's of sites

Nicola Peluchetti nicola.peluchetti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:31:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

yes it's that plugin. As you can see on the support page
http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/all-in-one-event-calendar there are
lot's of complaints about this. Personally i updated my local install with
no problems.

If you have any suggestion on how this might be happening on our side we
could investigate, but i can't think of a way where an upgrade on wordpress
triggers the deletion of a file from our plugin.

* *
*Nicola Peluchetti - Senior PHP Developer @ Timely**
*
Twitter: @nik_peluchetti <https://twitter.com/#!/nik_peluchetti>