[wp-hackers] Upgrading to Wordpress 3.7 is deleting a file from our plugin thus breaking a lot's of sites

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Oct 25 17:26:40 UTC 2013

"Our Plugin" is http://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/

I haven't heard of any other plugin having it's content in wp-content
whacked by the update. I added this to the master list though.

In general, it SHOULD be impossible for WP to delete anything like that.
It has a very specific list in wp-admin/includes/update-core.php of what
it deletes. Look for the _old_files array.