[wp-hackers] SSL loading unsecured content Headache

James Tryon james at easilyamusedinc.com
Thu Oct 24 19:44:19 UTC 2013

Hi Nikola,

I did try the two plugins you listed below with no luck.
I uploaded a copy of the screen shoot to a new location:
http://easilyamusedinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screenshot-2013-10-23-16.28.53.png

It's very weird, no matter what i set the URL's to, something keeps swapping https of http...

I have used SSL and WordPress may times over the years on different server setups and never had this problem before.

Thank you for your time,
James Tryon, Creative Director

Easily Amused, Inc.
http://easilyamusedinc.com
P: (407) 278-5498 C: (407) 733-6473 T: easilyamused