[wp-hackers] Lots of user meta

Jamie Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Mon Oct 21 19:38:29 UTC 2013

Gravity Forms has a users plugin that lets you create user accounts from
a custom form. Would be easy to set up several user types and use
Gravity Forms conditional fields to show the appropriate ones. I'm sure
you can do it with other form plugins and I've written custom solutions
for this type of thing but GF is a pretty simple way to go.

Jamie Currie
Founder / CEO
wunderdojo
wunderdojo.com <http://www.wunderdojo.com> | twitter.com/wunderdojo