[wp-hackers] Delete Row - Refreshes Page but not DB

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:26:43 UTC 2013

I enabled the error log, and I have a local error log as well.  No new errors
are being generated.  Its weird for sure.  I am pretty sure this is because
subscribers are not able to delete posts and I am using;

$del_image = wp_delete_attachment( $file, true  );

I think it would be smarter to convert that to an sql query (maybe wordpress
wont catch it as a delete post function in sql?)

What do you think?  No errors being generated other than a failure alert.