[wp-hackers] Weird wp-cron.php erorr.

J.D. Grimes jdg at codesymphony.co
Thu Oct 17 19:10:24 UTC 2013

The error probably happens each time that cron runs. It usually runs the first time that you visit the site, when it won't have run in a while (it is only triggered when the site is visited). I guess the error is because for some reason the site is not able to make the request to wp-cron.php. I'll leave it to someone else to speculate why that is happening.

-J.D.