[wp-hackers] attack on wp-admin/install.php

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:39:56 UTC 2013

two things:

1. my website is not so popular that in one second 20 person try to connect

2. as you can see in log, /wp-admin/install.php is added not always to main
domain but sometimes to single post urls (ie

/2013/10/wdrozenie-zakupionego-szablonu-wordpress/wp-admin/install.php
) This is not url which somebody type in address bar without reason

--
(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk