[wp-hackers] Password protected page with SSL network and domain mapping

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Wed Oct 2 11:54:33 UTC 2013

At the moment I'm rewriting the domain mapping plugin and this is one of the things I play with.
I got the same situation but it quite a mess. Since the site url is without SSL and when you go there it should map to the admin/network url with https.

Marko

Op 2 okt. 2013, om 12:16 heeft Tom Barrett <tcbarrett at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: