[wp-hackers] WP toolbar second level flyout menu not working in mobile (iOS7 iPhone/iPad)

Paul Menard paul at codehooligans.com
Mon Nov 25 23:56:51 UTC 2013

Under Multisite both 3.7.1 and 3.8 Beta 1 configurations with no plugins installed and default themes set. When viewing the Dashboard via an iOS 7 device I select 'My Sites' from the WP toolbar. There is not second level flyout option displayed. You see the indicator arrow but there is no way to touch the parent to make the second menu show.

I've tried searching Trac and see some old items. Both are 11-12 months old.

http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23023
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22660

Are these still open tracs to be eventually worked and closed? I don't guess there is a possibility these would make it into 3.8

P-