[wp-hackers] Saving Radio Options in Plugin Menu

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Nov 23 13:22:54 UTC 2013

Probably because get_option('ams_choose_comment_buttons'); is incorrect.

It's extremely difficult to give you complete and fully correct answers
when you're only posting snippets. I can only work with what you post. If
you don't post full code, you don't get full answers.

Also, if you need this much help, use the support forums instead of the
mailing list. The list isn't a support forum.

-Otto