[wp-hackers] Saving Radio Options in Plugin Menu

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:51:15 UTC 2013

Hmm, I actually asked for help here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18675307/checkbox-wont-stay-checked-on-plugin-settings-page

and that was the top upvoted answer so I tried it and it did save the
result.  It stored 'on' in the array.

Thank you for clarifying it was wrong. :-/

I was trying to follow your tutorial here :
http://ottopress.com/2009/wordpress-settings-api-tutorial/

but I didnt see anything on radio buttons, and was having trouble with the
validation.   I used the code you just helped me with, and it saves properly
but returns:

Notice: Array to string conversion in
/Users/Jared/Documents/Websites/www.local.dev/wp-includes/general-template.php
on line 2343

Now thats what im working on clearing up.