[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly...

BenderisGreat greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:43:44 UTC 2013

Thank you, that did it.  So I have previously used the wp_create_nonce in the
item being targetted. For example, a submit button would have a data-nonce=
"<?php wp_create_nonce  etc...

When using enqueue scripts, should I be creating the nonce there in that
function instead? I am not sure the purpose of that.    Additionally, I am
following this tutorial:

http://wp.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-simple-post-rating-system-with-wordpress-and-jquery/

And in step one, they create
and then proceed to use ajax to extrapolate the post ID without every
echoing the post_id in the button data attribute.  How is this done? <#>