[wp-hackers] php -v

Gabriel Acosta gabo.acosta624 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:17:15 UTC 2013

I would love to be part of a Wordpress fully MVC OOP fork (working over a
well stablished framework being a plus), count me in! I'm a professional
developer and I can't stand the current methodology to work with it, I'm
sorry, your ways may be more than valid but are certainly not in harmony to
what is being taught as "Modern Practices", let me repeat myself THERE
MIGHT NOT BE ANYTHING WRONG with your ways, but they're just not the ways
of must modern software projects.

To sum it up, I agree that you might not gain from a performance stand
point, but certainly you're not winning new developers either by staying as
is.