[wp-hackers] php -v

Nashwan Doaqan nashwan.doaqan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:48:17 UTC 2013

1+, to require PHP 5.3.x as a minimum version.

It make a big difference for us as plugin developers, we will could use all
PHP 5.3 features without worrying about the compatibility problems!

I ask all of my clients to upgrade the PHP version to PHP 5.3 and no one
have a problem with that.. most good hosts have a 'PHP Version Select' in
the cPanel.