[wp-hackers] Wordpress equivelent of Expression Engines template editor?

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 30 17:19:51 UTC 2013

Interesting! Thanks for the tips Mickey and Ohad. I'll give the
shortcode technique a whirl. Seems like a good workaround to the code
I was trying to write.

After giving this some more though, and having caught up on my sleep,
I think a combination of shortcodes and custom page templates will
work for my needs.

Thanks for everyone's help! I really appreciate it.

Happy coding all!

Cheers,
Micky

http://hulse.me