[wp-hackers] Custom Taxonomy and "Filter by Term" URL parameters

Manuel Schmalstieg webdev at ms-studio.net
Sat May 11 23:07:30 UTC 2013

So, after getting some feedback on that ticket (thanks, knutsp and
lumpysimon!), I figured out that the issue is due to a script I have
been using in conjunction to the custom taxonomies:

http://yoast.com/custom-post-type-snippets/

The taxonomy_filter_post_type_request() function is triggering the
error. Too bad, it's really useful to display custom Taxonomies on the
post overview screen.

Actually, it would be pretty elegant if WordPress would display them
by default, or would make them available for selection in the Screen
Options panel.