[wp-hackers] WordPress plugin support forum oddity

Christian Wach needle at haystack.co.uk
Wed May 8 11:02:56 UTC 2013

Not sure where to post this, so have opted for here in the hope that I can be pointed somewhere more relevant.

I've been trying to post a bug report to the support forum for:
http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/yahoo-weather-forecasts

However, the thread is being marked as "closed" before it's even been opened and seemingly cannot be seen by anyone but me:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/reposting-bug-report-credit-not-defined?replies=0

On my profile page, the topic appears in my "Recent Replies" list, but not in my "Threads Started" list. And if I try and edit the topic, I get redirected to:
http://wordpress.org/support/

Most curious. Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Christian