[wp-hackers] How to find translators

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:04:32 UTC 2013

Hi David,

Recently, I've seen more and more plugin authors using Google Translate to
offer rough translations for say, the top 10 languages. Yeah, the
translations probably aren't pitch perfect, but it shows that you're making
an effort.

If a fluent speaker comes along later and wants to improve the translation,
that's great. You just want to make sure people can figure out how to get
in touch with you to do that. Win/Win.

Drew

-- I've kinda got a thing for WordPress > http://www.drewapicture.com