[wp-hackers] How to find translators

David Anderson david at wordshell.net
Sat Mar 23 20:04:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today, rather overdue, I added internationalisation code and a POT file
to one of my GPL plugins
(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/updraftplus/ - trunk version).

This is surprisingly easy (though somewhat time-consuming if starting
from a mature plugin). I'd encourage anyone who was putting it off to do so.

Question: Does anyone have any advice on how to attract translators?
I've added an appeal on the plugin page. But are there good places to
find eager translators? I spent some time Googling and looking around
the Codex, but only found articles on programming and various automated
plugins.

Many thanks,
David

--