[wp-hackers] preg_match_all() Crashes Server

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:30:05 UTC 2013

Using the WordPress Plugins API is definitely the answer - thanks for the
pointer to the I Make Plugins plugin, it lead me to this:
http://dd32.id.au/projects/wordpressorg-plugin-information-api-docs/

Using this API makes what I am trying to do absolutely trivial to
implement.  Much appreciated.  I have updated my plugin and it now works on
the site where preg_match_all() is failing.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mpwalsh8 at gmail.com