[wp-hackers] Introducing Resource Chainer

Matthias Breuer mail at matthiasbreuer.com
Fri Jun 28 12:23:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,

For the last few weeks I have been using my spare time to work on a resource concatenation plugin that kind of works like wp minify minus the minify part. I tested the plugin on a variety of installations and for me it works great. Before releasing the plugin into the wild however I'd like some real dev feedback.

My aim was to keep things simply, that's why there is no UI or automatic minifying. The plugin uses filters when appropriate to allow other devs to build minifying on top of it or exclude certain scripts/styles.

If you want to give it a try download the repository at https://github.com/matthiasbreuer/resource-chainer/tree/release/1.0.0

I'd love some feedback from all of you!

Best,
Matthias