[wp-hackers] Deleting a lot of posts/terms on plugin deactivation

Nikola Nikolov nikolov.tmw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:07:57 UTC 2013

It should be a one-time operation indeed, but the question is how would I
use the command-line from inside PHP itself - the idea is that (for
instance)the user would go to a page and click a button that will then
trigger the uninstall process.

It should work on various set-ups and in some cases(well maybe most, I'm
not sure), you won't be able to execute CLI commands from PHP itself, since
that will be disabled.