[wp-hackers] wordpress - social network

Sinan sinan at sinanisler.com
Sun Jun 9 19:48:19 UTC 2013

Buddypress can make much more then you saying.

Or you can find some one who can make custom profile and social network for
you.
For example ı make a music website for artists and fans peoples can be fan
their artists and they can write wall their profiles
http://www.raptun.com/uye/sinanisler/ look it is cool. this is not plugin
by the way custom code.

2013/6/1 Sasa Prsir <sashaprsheer at gmail.com>

> I have done html code of a design. I need to make a small social network
> inside this website where users can make their own profil to upload their
> works(pictures, videos etc). Does wordpress have that plugin and what is
> the
> best way to do this. I' ve read about buddypress but I would like to ask
> you
> wordpress developers for maby better solution.
>

> Thanks for any help, Sasha J

Sinan İŞLER
sinanisler.com <http://www.sinanisler.com>
fb.com/sinanisler