[wp-hackers] Date/Time and WP

Dobri dyordan1 at ramapo.edu
Wed Jul 17 13:14:13 UTC 2013

That makes sense. So, would you say there are performance benefits to using DateTime and the function you provided to just using date_i18n as William suggested? And is this a more robust method (for now) because of the bug in core that Alex brought up when dealing with date/time in DLS while it's currently not DLS and vice versa?

~Dobri