[wp-hackers] Detecting the present botnet attacks

Tangren, Gerald Vernon tangren at wsu.edu
Thu Jul 11 21:22:46 UTC 2013

How do some of the methods suggested here the last week or so compare with
an inclusive plug-in such as Better WP Security?

  http://wordpress.org/plugins/better-wp-security/

--
Jerry <tangren at wsu.edu>
WA State University-Tree Fruit Research & Extension Center

³It¹s folks knowing so much that ain¹t so.² - Henry Wheeler Shaw