[wp-hackers] Rename a plugin repository

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Jul 9 17:08:59 UTC 2013

Impossible the way you probably want it :/

The repo doesn't allow us to rename the SLUG, however you can change the
display name (controlled by your readme and plugin's php file) all you want.

The best that could happen is we close your plugin and you submit a new
one, but that means no one using BuddyPress Media gets updated to the
new versions. And no, we can't redirect your users.

If you REALLY want to do that, email plugins at wordpress.org