[wp-hackers] GitHub submodule theme development?

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 02:55:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just curious if anyone here develops themes using GitHub submodules?

I"ve got a standard WordPress local/XAMPP/GitHub/production workflow
setup and that's working pretty good (I've got WordPress setup as a
submodule). I was starting a new theme and thought it might be cool to
make it a submodule.

Before I start down that path, I just wanted to see if anyone here
does this as a regular part of their theme dev workflow? If yes, do
you have any tips? What's your workflow like?

Thanks!