[wp-hackers] Removing edit theme files features

Simon Dunton - WP Sites simon at wpsites.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 14:48:03 UTC 2013

Syntax checking has been something I've been meaning to add to WPide (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpide/)

I've looked for a good way to implement this in the past but couldn't find a solution. Today I think I've found one. I have implemented this PHP parser https://github.com/nikic/PHP-Parser into WPide this morning.

So now when you edit a PHP file in WPide it gets run through that parser and if errors are found then the file isn't saved to the server.

Check it out, I welcome your feedback.

Simon