[wp-hackers] WordPress plugins SVN server malfunctioning?

Justas Butkus jbutkus at time.ly
Tue Jan 15 19:15:07 UTC 2013

On 2013.01.15 20:40, Otto wrote:
> You don't need version control to "get work done".
I am in no way interfering with the discussion on whereas some switch
from SVN to Git (or vice-versa) shall be made, or not.

It is just, that I hope, that Otto (and other developers of this
magnitude), shall not throw phrases "you don't need version control to
"get work done".

You don't really mean that, do you, Otto?
I see this as a dangerous slope - once you start down it, you may get as
far as, that there is no need for coding standards, unit testing,
documentation, and whatever else, that makes programming environment a
decent place, not a zoo gone wild.

No offence meant, it is just that I am in favour of culture and
structure. :-)

--
Regards,
Justas B.