[wp-hackers] JavaScript related functionality failure on some admin pages. 3.5.1

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Feb 26 21:49:51 UTC 2013

The base problem here is that you're getting the 404 error on the
load-scripts.php URL. Using the options you're describing "fix" the
problem because you're not using that load-scripts URL anymore.

So the question you need to focus on is why you're getting that 404 in
the first place. Does the file exist? Do you have some .htaccess rules
interfering? Anything of that sort. This is a problem that you will
find the answer to on the webserver, not within WordPress itself.

-Otto