[wp-hackers] Is there image size limits for plugin screenshots in wp.org?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Feb 19 05:06:49 UTC 2013

The markdown for the list is fine, but he doesn't seem to have a
/tags/1.1 directory, even though his Stable Tag is set to 1.1.

Also, his screenshots should really be in the assets directory...

Perhaps you should read my post on the topic:
http://make.wordpress.org/plugins/2012/09/13/last-december-we-added-header-images-to-the/

If you're a plugin author, and you have not subscribed to our plugins
site, then maybe you should do that. :)
http://make.wordpress.org/plugins/

-Otto