[wp-hackers] Child plugins (add-ons) (Dino Termini)

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Sat Feb 16 19:46:20 UTC 2013

Hey David,

Thats seems weird to me. I have the same plan for a plugin and I'm writing the add-ons right now. I don't need to touch the free plugin on WordPress.org since it has the right filters already.
When you need to change the main plugin to enable paid extensions then your main plugin is wrong coded. In your case you don't even need to manipulate the main plugin.

I could however understand that you would have a main paid plugin that takes care username+password and the updates for the extension.

Marko

Op 16 feb. 2013, om 20:26 heeft David Anderson <david at wordshell.net> het volgende geschreven: