[wp-hackers] wp_remote_get() fails but wget works?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:25:41 UTC 2013

Thanks for taking a look at my problem.  Your example code gives me a
couple ideas to try.  I will take a look at the other links you pointed
out.  FWIW - the plugin you referenced (WordPress Google Form - wpgform) is
my plugin.  I am trying to resolve issues people are having now that Google
has updated Google Forms.  Fortunately there is still a way to create a
legacy form which is my current recommendation until I can resolve this.