[wp-hackers] wp_remote_get() fails but wget works?

Anshu Prateek anshprat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:57:31 UTC 2013

The X-Xss-Protection header is a standard header, that you get even while
using curl.

http://pastebin.com/SbjSnKFd

Since its complaining about too many redirects, and looking at the logs,
its getting stuck in the login loop for some reason.

One quick way of checking it would be to write a php script to fetch the
content from google groups and see if that works fine.

regards
Anshu Prateek