[wp-hackers] Filter the_content output raw data in some themes

Diana K. C dianakac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:43:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm creating a plugin that auto places info on post type single and post type archive listings, working ok on 2012 theme and some others but not in 2010, 2011.

The filter do works on 2010 and 2011 but outputs raw data (no html tags) in archive listings (single posts are ok), I think has something to do some themes functions on creating excerpts or alike? If so, how I'm supposed to skip the theme filter through the plugin, at least on default WP themes?

Thanks for any help, tried to search for this but can't find anything about it