[wp-hackers] Development version of a theme

Eric Andrew Lewis eric.andrew.lewis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:34:29 UTC 2013

> What are you even referring to in regards to
> "privacy"?

In my case, this means original image assets (vector versions of icons etc.) that shouldn’t be shared with the world, at least for client work. It would make sense to leave them in the theme folder if everything was released under the GPL.

An alternative is probably to ignore these files on deployment rather than separate them at the theme level.

--
Eric Andrew Lewis