[wp-hackers] Warnings ssl

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Dec 16 10:54:39 UTC 2013

In general, this warning will be shown because the connection to
api.wordpress.org times out on a localhost.

You can normally ignore it, but it's worth verifying that outgoing HTTPS
connections can work.

I have this plugin which should hopefully let you know if there's any
issues:
http://dd32.id.au/uploads/2013/10/https-debugger.zip