[wp-hackers] Strange post repetition issue

Bhuvnesh Joshi bhuvneshonline at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:55:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is my first mail to WP community :)

I have been developing a website for a friend and I have encountered a
strange issue.

Their are many post which are repeating randomly on various page

 example

http://scrollmore.com/category/fun/ (see fast and furious post)

and second page

http://scrollmore.com/category/fun/page/2/

it is repeating in the second page instead of showing next posts but their
is random post repetition in various pages.

Some single post repeat sometimes multiple posts repeats when we more to
older pages.

I am unable to find the issue behind this I have tried disabling all plugin
and even changing theme to default theme but it is still having the same
repeation issue.

I am certain that their is not error in theme because it used to work
correctly but suddenly it stopped working.

Can anybody guide me to direction where I can find solution to this or
debug this issue.

Regards