[wp-hackers] Different background colors for different code blocks to help keep organized code

Jamie Currie jamie at wunderdojo.com
Tue Dec 3 03:18:22 UTC 2013

  I've been using Netbeans for a few years now and while it's got its
quirks, it's very powerful and integrates very nicely with Github. There
are a good amount of plugins to extend it and it's not hard to write
them yourself if there's something in particular you want it to do or do
differently. Plus, it's open source.

That's more for heavy code stuff -- writing plugins, etc. For general
site design / theme modification Notepad++ also has a ton of great
features, is also open source and has a ton of plugins.

Jamie Currie
Founder / CEO
wunderdojo
wunderdojo.com <http://www.wunderdojo.com> | twitter.com/wunderdojo