[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:33:56 UTC 2013

I should add, that the on page form used to submit this information is used
multiple times for dated information input.  So if I use one table rather
than a table for each user_id then every row (and every button submit)
needs to grab the user-ID and input that with the form information so it
can be extracted.  Thats why I was opting for table names prefixed with the
user-id rather than rows with a user ID column.