[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:48:57 UTC 2013

i appreiate the feedback.  The issue I am obviously explaining very poorly
is that I do not understand how to copy the wordpress ->wp_users ->ID field
into a separate database.  Someone had mentioned hooking into the register
new user code so everytime someone registers new it creates a new table or
row whatever in a sep database with a matching user id.  That is what I am
unclear on how to do.