[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 06:06:12 UTC 2013

The way the information is being stored, and the information being stored,
really is easier with a database.  I need a historical view of everything a
user entered, along with a date stamp.  SQL makes this simple.  Why is a
separate DB a bad idea?  It is fully functional right now, with the
exception of it being dynamic per user.  Cant figure how to make use of the
*$current_user->user_login; *outside the loop in php.  I am trying to use
it to create a table name that matches the current username.