[wp-hackers] Including Sidebar Content via Conditionals Within Same File

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 21:12:28 UTC 2013

Ouch, that stings.  You are right I am new to PHP.  I am still completing a
class and since I enojy it, I thought I would try and move ahead to code
some things on my own.  The = was a mistake, I know == is the correct
syntax.  The post tags code is what I used in my sidebar previously and I
thought it was applicable.  Is what I am trying to do even possible?